– items we need –
At The Post, we recognize not everyone is able to give financially but would still like to participate in helping us create a safe and welcoming environment. In anticipation of those partners, we’ve compiled a list of various items we wish we could have but are not in our current budget. In addition to these items, we could brainstorm on other ways a partner could help us at The Post. Please contact us if you are willing to supply these items or any other needs we may update!
Personal Hygiene Items:
- Men’s & Women’s shampoo/conditioner
- Men’s & Women’s Deoderant
- Hats & Gloves
- Winter Coats
- Feminine Hygiene products
- Canvas: multiple sizes of 5×7 or 8×10 for painting
- Acrylic paint color assortment
- Paint By Sticker (art books).
- Crayons: large boxes of multiple colors
- Fine point Crayola markers
- Watercolor pallets
- Watercolor paper
- Reading books: 4th-10th grade reading levels -Examples: Diary of a wimpy kid, Percy Jackson, I survived, Harry Potter, etc.
- 4-square playground balls
- 9-square in the air- game for gym activity (set up/tear down type)
- New Pool Cue Sticks
Kitchen Items: these items will enable us to more efficiently prepare meals for our teens
- Non-Stick Cookie Sheets
- Pizza cutter
- Plastic Pancake Flipper
- Oven Mitts
- Carpet Runners- we have several long halls on hard marble floors
- 9-cube shelf for the staff lounge
Electronic Items: these items are things that affect our programs and activities and make reaching teens easier.
- Video games or systems (we currently have an Xbox 360 & PS4)
Have questions? Drop us a line! Our staff would be happy to talk about our work and how your donation can make a big community impact. Thank you!